Saturday, April 9, 2011

Banana Peanut Butter Pancakes w/ PB Syrup

So. Good. My life is now complete. At least when it comes to breakfast.. or one of my favorite things in the world, Brinner! I still rarely eat more than a bagel or yogurt for breakfast..but give me a pancake for dinner and I will tear it up!

Banana Peanut Butter Pancakes w/ PB Syrup

Peanut Butter Syrup (390 Calories/11 grams fat/ entire portion)
  • 2 T Peanut Butter
  • 1/4 cup  Light Pancake syrup
Put both in a bowl and heat in the microwave for 30- 60 seconds..stir..drizzle over pancakes.

Peanut Butter Pancakes (195 Calories/3 grams fat/2 grams fiber/7 HUGE pancakes)
  • 2 cups wheat blends pancake mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 and 1/4 cups milk (I used almond)
  • 1 banana, mashed
  • 2 T Peanut butter
  • banana and strawberries on top (optional)
Mix first 5 ingredients together. Pour batter into a heated and greased pan and cook until bubbles begin to form on top. flip and cook other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment