Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Breakfast Burger

I personally do not have a Carls Jr. in my area.. but if you do.. I am sure you have heard of their breakfast burger..personally I love breakfast.. and the idea of putting it on a burger..well it took all of 2 seconds before I knew instantly I would make one for myself. This sandwhich most likley isn't the best for you.. but when you compare it to its fast food brother (780 Calories/41 grams of fat), I would venture to says its not that bad.  The yolk from the egg makes a fabulous sauce on the burger. I ate my with a pancake.. what else?
The Breakfast Burger (384 Calories/13.5 grams fat/4 grams fiber/ 1 serving)
  • 100 Calories English muffin, toasted
  • 1 slice turkey bacon, cooked
  • 1 slice FF american cheese
  • 1/5th pound ground beef, seasoned and cooked into a patty
  • 1/4 cup baked shreded hashbrown
  • 1 egg, over easy ( or as I call it, dippy egg)
Put it together! Enjoy.. yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment