Monday, May 16, 2011

Getting Back in the Habit

So for the last couple of months I have been going back and forth between having some bad days, some good days, and a few great days.. I have managed to not really gain any weight back, just going back and forth between the same couple of pounds. I knew it would be harder as I got closer to my goal, but it was alot easier in the beginning when you are seeing the weight fall off every week. Prior to this past week I had only lost about 5 pounds in the last 3 months.. Yeah I'm sure your reaction is about as exciting as mine is..ehh! Still the right direction.. but it could have been WAAYY better.

So as a 27th Birthday present to myself I completely recommited to myself and my health.. I passed on the huge Oreo cake I was going to make for myself.. and had a great week.. although I was tempted to cheat.. I didn't..and I was really happy with the results this morning.. I now weigh..133.5!

Wow is all I can say.. Although the last few weeks hasn't led to much.. I really can't get over how different things really are.. How many woman can say that they are in better health at 27 they they were at 17? I have a hard time believing it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment