Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ginger Lime Rib-eye

My FIL always makes these soy marinated beef ribs at pretty much any party he has.. they are really good.. I would imagine this concoction  is pretty similar  to what he makes.. except i think he uses lemon.. I think..he has never given me his "secret" recipe. Hubby thought it was a little to limey.. But I liked the extra kick it gave.. you could easily reduce the amount of lime for your taste. you could also use any steak, but we prefer the taste of rib-eye!
Ginger Lime Rib-eye (55 Calories per ounce with fat removed/95 Calories per ounce with fat)
  • 1.3 lbs rib-eye steak ( that how much was in my package, you get what you will eat!)
  • 3T lime juice
  • 3T low sodium soy sauce
  • 3 T vinegar (I used cane, white or apple cider would work)
  • 1/2 inch to an inch grated ginger root
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste ( a few grinds not sure how much)
Marinate all ingrediants in refrigerator for 6-8 hours, ( or overnight even) Grill!

No comments:

Post a Comment