Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tex-Mex Potato Hash

I really liked this.. Hubby thought it was way to black beany and didn't want to eat it..If you are like him just cut back on the beans.. I thought it looked like a lot but rather than waist the can I dumped them all in.. If I was to make it again I would use half a can.  Great high fiber, low fat meal! Original Recipe here
Tex-Mex Potato Hash (152 Calories/.5 grams fat/ 6.5 grams fiber/ 6 servings)
  • 5 medium potatoes, diced
  • 1/2 cup diced green pepper
  • 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
  • 1 can black beans
  • onion powder
  • garlic powder
  • cumin
  • chili powder
  • oregano
  • handful fresh cilantro chopped
  • salt to taste
Boil potatoes and green peppers until tender.. drain. add back into pan and add all other ingredients, heat and stir.

No comments:

Post a Comment