Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thai Chicken

I have made this about a dozen times.. its one on my hubbies favorite meals ( and one of mine!) The first time I made it I was just looking for something to make..and made it because I happened to have most of the ingredients at home.. I was sceptical about pb and chicken.. but I went with it.. hoping for the best.. and I am SOOO glad I did.. its allllll about the sauce.. you could put it on anything and I think it would be good! Adapted from here.


Thai Chicken (280 Calories/11 grams fat/2 grams fiber/ 4servings)
  • 1.5 lbs chicken breast
  • 1 cup salsa
  • 1-2 T lemon or lime juice
  • fresh grated ginger
  • 2 t soy sauce ( i have made it with or without..both good)
  • 1/4 cup pb (this is for measurement only.. I have been known to add a couple more T to it as well.. like I said I have made this a lot)
Put everything in the slow cooker.. I don't even defrost the chicken..cook on low for 4-6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment