Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Asian Turkey Meatballs

I'm always searching the web for yummy recipes. The Internet is one big cook book to me, whether I am watching what I eat, or making a cake for a birthday. So, it's time to share the love! What a better way to pass on my ventures for a healthier me than to share my versions of what is cooking in the kitchen! :)

I took this recipe from Gina's skinny taste. I have a feeling that I will be stealing many of her recipes..She took out some of the guess work. I modified it just a little.. (not the best pic.. I don't see myself being one of those major foodie blogs!)

Asian Turkey Meatballs (4pnts/ 170 cals/ 3 meatballs)
1 lb 99% FF ground turkey
1/4 cup chopped green onions
2 garlic cloves chopped
1 T chopped ginger
pepper to taste
1/4 cup cilantro
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1 T olive oil
1.5 T Maggi Seasoning (or soy sauce)

Blend all of it together.. and form it into 12 meatballs.. Bake in oven at 500°F for about 15 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment