Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy dance!

My parents took the boys for a few hours.. so for the last couple hours I have been childless and husbandless.. something very rare! When I am in this situation I tend to take me time, which lands me in from of the TV, or maybe I take a nap, and sometimes I clean.. sometimes. Well today was different, I took a walk, and I really enjoyed  what will most likely be the last warm weekend before the frost and the snow comes rolling in! I grabbed my cell, a bottle of water, and a few slices of bread and went and fed the ducks.
So now onto the big news!!! Are you ready? Are you excited? I did the happy dance today.. I decided to weigh myself!! :) I had to do it twice as I didn't believe my eyes! In a week and a half I lost...3 POUNDS! beginning to slide and then getting back on track can really do wonders! Annnnddddd.. I get to post this..

:) woohoo! Please continue with the prayers and encouragement so I can keep this up!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sarah! That is simply wonderful and you burned a few more calories doing that happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome. Totally the way to do it. Keep up the good work. It is well worth it. Will be praying for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Sarah... you will be encouraging me for sure!! Keep it up and keep posting recipes.

    ReplyDelete