Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Scale say what?


I was afraid of this! :)


So I avoided stepping on the scale until today because I was afraid of what I might see.. I didn't get in enough workouts, and I know I had a little to much Halloween candy.. I didn't go overboard.. I just could have done a lot better..boy was I surprised..I momentarily thought maybe the scale was broken, nah no way.. lets step on it again..I know a lot of times if my boys are stepping on it it can screw up the reading the first time..and I cautiously step on again.  Nope! It's the same! a bright red 153.. is staring back at me!

I have lost 25 pounds! AAAANNNNDDDDD..I weigh the same as I did when I stepped on the scale at my first prenatal appointment with my 4 year old.. almost 5 years later guess who has finally lost the baby weight?? That's right.. this girl!  Now onto the the rest of that pesky wedding, and general weight! ha!

But for know I will jump up and down for joy in what I have done so far!

1 comment: