Friday, November 26, 2010

Weigh in


I am so glad that I did a do over week! I weighed myself yesterday morning..BEFORE all the turkey and desserts.. but at least I have a new week to worry about what I ate on turkey day.. but what would life be if you deprived yourself all the time? I will deal with the fall out later..The turkey was great! :) but as of yesterday.. I am down 27 pounds! I wore my new shirt on Thanksgiving and it felt great to know I had earned it! :)

178..Starting weight
156.. (Smallest since having children) New nail polish
152..(smallest since becoming pregnant w/ Fhillip)..New shirt151..current weight
148..(30 pounds)..Healthy cookbook
142..(wedding weight)..new hair cut and foils
138..(40 pounds gone!).. Family portraits
130.. (just a big deal!)..new swim suit

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,

    You are doing so well! I'm excited for you! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete