Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Breakfast Ranch Stars

These were really good, but salty.. I think its due to the fact that I thought I had more sour cream in the house but didn't.. so I just used what I had. I will make this again.. but either with less of the seasoning packet, or more sour cream in the mixture, or both. Original recipe here


Breakfast Ranch Stars (80 Calories/2.5 grams fat/ 24 servings)
  • 1 c and 1/4 cup FF Sour cream (I will add more next time)
  • 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 lb turkey Breakfast sausage, crumbled and browned
  • 1 cup reduced fat cheese
  • 24 won ton wrappers
Mix all ingredients in a bowl except for won ton wrappers and refrigerate for about 30 minutes. While mixture is being chilled, press won ton wrappers into greased muffin tins and bake for 5-7 minutes at 350F. Remove from oven and cool for a minute or two. add filling to each wrapper and bake additional 5-7 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment