Monday, January 3, 2011

New year, New Start.

Every year it seems I always make the resolution to lose weight.. well... This year isn't any different, but it already feels better :).. all because I've already seen what I can do and I'm not starting at the beginning! I kind of took some time off from counting calories (and exercise for that matter..(eep!) the last couple of weeks to enjoy the holiday season.. and when I weighed myself yesterday was pleasantly surprised that I had only gained a pound .. that I can live with.. now to get back on track to a smaller fun sized me.. As it stands today I am six pounds away for being at the  very top of a healthy weight range.. (and my wedding weight ironically enough!) ..Nap time for the kiddos and workout time for me!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on gaining only one pound! That is great!

    ReplyDelete