Sunday, January 16, 2011

Turkey Tetrazzini

What happens when you cook a whole turkey? turkey leftovers of course! This meal comes together in minutes.. I like that on days I'm not really in a cooking mood..but at the same time.. my family feels they need to eat everyday.. so I get to do it either way.. lucky me! :) Original recipe here.

Turkey Tetrazzini (240 Calories/11 grams fat/2 grams fiber/4 servings)
  • 1 cup frozen peas
  • 1.5 cup dry egg noodles, cooked
  • 1/2 pound cooked, shredded turkey
  • 1 cup chicken stock
  • 4 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese
  • pepper to taste
Spray non stick pan with cooking spray, Saute frozen peas 2-3 minutes until soft. Toss in turkey, stock, and cream cheese..heat until melted through and sauce thickens. Stir in noodles. That quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment